·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

That is one PROUD Pappa picture if I ever saw one!:):)

:):):)

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Congrats. It has to feel good.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Congrats..awesome looking boy there.:)

I hope mom is doing fine as well.

I guess it's my turn next. The doctor says 2 to 3 more weeks. But no boys here...another girl.:)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered some newjerseyhunter.com stuff to put on my two sons as soon as it comes in Ill post the pics :)

The older one is 3 1/2 and he is completely mesmerized by hunting videos, would follow me up a 30 foot tree if he had his ways. He'll have a bow in no time I'm sure.

He told his mother at the hospital yesterday that if her and the baby sleep a lot this weekend hes taking me fishing for some fish. I asked him what kind of fish and he said come on dad, the sun ones!! :)

So saturday we're going to the lake fishing. He can convince his mother alot better than I can. I cant wait till he wants to bear hunt ;)

Dennis

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS.!!! hope mom is doing well.[up]

·
Registered
545 Posts
congrats!!!!!man that is awesome!!! my wife is due in a few wks and you got me excited!!! best wishes

Romeo Antonuccio

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
congrats! [up]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Congrats! Just think, when both of them get older, you'll have yourself a couple of hunting and fishing buddies.

David

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Girls are more patient with things, make great hunters
i hope so, the wife won't like the girls hunting but if they want to go i'll take them. I'm not going to force them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts