New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever I get a chance and find hunting clothes accessories at Marshalls I try to see if anyone is interested in buying them. That said, I have three Large, two XL, and one 2XL Under Armour Stealth Rain Jackets that are available.
They are brand new. Original price was $180. I'm selling them for $125. I'd use PayPal and ship them either USPS first class or priority ($5-10) or p/u.

I have one myself and love it. Under Armour size chart (L - 42/44 XL - 46/48 2XL - 50/52). I included a pic at the bottom.

This description is from Midway..

"The Stealth Rain Jacket from Under Armour is designed to keep you dry on those wet days in the field without being noisy or causing you to over-heat. This jacket features fully taped seams and is constructed from a 2.5 layer waterproof material, so they will keep you dry in the worst weather. This jacket is also very lightweight and packs into its own pocket for convenient transport. Throw this jacket in with your hunting or camping gear, you will be glad you did when the rain starts to come down." - Midway USA

I'm a 42 chest and I have an XL. Its a little baggy and big so sizes are pretty accurate.

Characteristics

2.5 layer waterproof breathable fabric
Fully taped seams
Thigh high zips
Cinch waist and hood
Underarm venting
RealTree AP Camo

image.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts