New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got it back today. Evidently when a car sits in one spot for a long time it gets flat spots in the tires and misshapes them. They mechanic said that the one of the tires was shaped like an egg. And the others had flat spots. He said either it sat in one spot over the summer or the tires were just bad? I don't know all I know is the rental car they gave me had a flat last night when I left work and it was pouring and I called there roadside assistance through the dealership and they wanted me to pay like $85 dollars and then take it up with the dealer to get the money back I was like yea okay that might happen we all know how getting reimbursed works out. So I changed it in the rain and told them that they better not charge me for the tire cause it got flat while I was at work which was the first Place I went after leaving the dealer with it. I also should not be driving a rental a day after buying a brand new truck. Runs smooth as gl [no swearing please] now. The service department treated me very well which was very odd cause that never happens.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn Bot he is the fastest one to respond.. Why im gonna kick it's arse it's driving me insane!!!![mad]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
they were nice because you should have gotten a vehicle with zero problems brand new. Make sure you save the paperwork.

B

·
0 Posts
Glade to hear all worked out for the best, I agree keep the paper work[up]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
That really sucks to have problems with it already. I'm glad it worked out for you.

David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts