New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This buck first showed up in January. He came past several times but I wanted to see what he would look like this seasn. Here he is,slightly bigger now.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
How do you know its him, is it something on the body that you look for! I'm not doubting its him, but it looks like a different buck to me.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Nice animal[up]

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Look at his left antler in the first two pics,there the same just bigger now. Both pictures were in just about the same spot, maybe 20 yards difference.
I'm pretty sure its the same deer.

I could have taken him plenty of times last year but I let him go. I put the cam back out in the same spot hoping he would show up this season.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Don't let him pass me this year cause I will show you a picture of him hanging on my wall. lol Good luck trying to score him this season. [up]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Great buck[up][up] Hope you get him this fall[up][up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
good luck with him

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Best of luck with him. Great looking buck[up]

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Nice deer. Hes a big boy now.[up]

haha see wat will happen if you pass on spikes n lil guys.......
I have done that 2 times now, and with-in 200-400 yards, that little guy got wacked by someone else. If everyone practiced it, it would be a lot easier to do so, but when its fair game, it is hard to. If you know that it has a real good chance of survival, it makes it easier to pass them up. Just my experience in the woods.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Amazing what a year will do! Nice buck. Get on him.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts