New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Tollers are such neat little dogs! Ran with a bunch of them over the years at several HT's..... I forget the name of the dog but the guy was named Cyril from Connecticut we ran a few master hunter tests together he had a nice toller

if you plan on doing any retriever events shoot me a PM I'll put you in contact with our club....best of luck

Reactions: Wbyguy and refuat

·
Registered
873 Posts
Great dogs …good luck with him …..this year was my female (Boykin Spaniel ) first season out and she is doing great put up 3 birds this weekend for me …its cool to see all the training pay off !!! Best of luck really cool pup you got !

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
I had the extreme pleasure of fostering one, who was later adopted by an aunt. She is an incredible pup. I used to joke the dog never fully slept because it was always as if one eye was open and her ears were tuned in, ready for her next "job". Good luck!

·
Registered
233 Posts
[lol]
Tollers are such neat little dogs! Ran with a bunch of them over the years at several HT's..... I forget the name of the dog but the guy was named Cyril from Connecticut we ran a few master hunter tests together he had a nice toller

if you plan on doing any retriever events shoot me a PM I'll put you in contact with our club....best of luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.