New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I receieved an email; from Jerseyjim(not sure who he is) but it looks like it might be a good site. I live and hunt in the Mayslanding area.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
hey jerseyjim i got your email about this site and it looks good thanks for the tip
hope this
place stays up and running it could be good
thanks njhunter

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
The site will stay up as long as I am alive AND new jersey hunters remain interested.

Actually, when I die I hope to p [no swearing please] this web site to my children. Hopefully hunting will still be legal in New Jersey 15 years from now.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
thanks i did p [no swearing please] it along to some nj guys hope this site takes off it seams great i'll be living here

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Got an email from JerseyJim and Italiancop...looks liek a great site...its nice to talk to guys about hunting from your own area...ill p [no swearing please] it on to some others

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Welcome Jerseyjoe. I live not far from you. There's not too many of us around here. We need to do something about that:)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Hey Mark. Northfield here. I do lots of work in Galloway though

·
Registered
340 Posts
nice to have a neighbor so close. Im 49,just started hunting again at 47 after 30 years.Its all new to me.Maybe some day we can meetup for a outing, if i ever find the time.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
welcome!! have fun and post a few[up]:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey guys ,I just joined this site also,I,m from Pennsauken,this site seems pretty cool I've been just surfin around for the last couple of days.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Welcome Mack[up]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts