New Jersey Hunters banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
By the way, welcome to the site Hockysticks![up]

See what I mean Hockey!!!!!!
Yeah, see what he means! What does he mean?[confused]:D

Havent heard from "Great White hunter" in a while Ian, your GF suppress those inner feelings?

(incase anyone is wondering, Ian has an alter ego called Great White hunter. When this alter ego takes over, he calls out sick from work, dresses up in a loin cloth and runs through the woods chasing animals with a spear.

And he thinks Im the "funny" one...;)

By the way, for all the ladies reading; My indian name is "Chief Tough-to Totem Pole"!:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
By the way, for all the ladies reading; My indian name is "Chief Tough-to Totem Pole"!
Matty, I think that is a personal problem that we don't need to know about. That will turn the ladies away. They don't want someone who has a difficult time erecting a totem.

·
11,226 Posts
They don't want someone who has a difficult time erecting a totem.
Poor Matty...Always getting the short end of the stick! Or is that giving the short end? Or erecting the short end????...What ever it is Matty sure seems to set himself up for a bunch of cheap shots!:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I think you guys are misinterpretting my indian name.

Tough-to Totem pole, originates from my Algonquin ancestors, we were always born with "large poles" thereby making it very tough to tote 'em around. Hence the name Tough-to totem pole.;)

Never said the pole doesnt stand up straight at special loin-cloth optional ceremonies! You guys are assuming things...;) And we all know what happens when you ASS-U-ME!:D

By the way, you guys might know my cousin, he invented the Jock Strap. His name is "Helps-to Totem Pole"!:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Matty, I think you are making a big strech there. You are just trying to dig youself out of a hole.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
LOL Matty and strech,

Hey did you guys see the picnic picture of me, Matty and Jordan? I am only 5'7"!!!! That makes Matty like 4'2"?

-dan

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yeah, 5'7" when he kneels down! Dan is a mountain of a man at 6'4"!

Im about 5'9" on a good day, and standing on lower ground in that picture, thank you very much.:D

Mike Im not trying to dig myself out of anything. Im just telling you how my indian name came about. I cant help it if they called me "tripod" as a child!:D

What was your indian name again, "Hewho hunglike mosquito" ???:p:D

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Hello to all, I'm new to the site, however I have been Hunting and Fishing since I was like 9/10. This site is great and very informative, currently I hunt NJ, PA and ME...Haven't been to ME in a while though! I'm in Law Enforcement, so my time is restricted between paid jobs and Family, so I try to get out and hunt/fish once in a while. Thank you and happy Hunting!

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.