New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys-

I'm new to Newjerseyhunter and I can't believe I have never stumbled upon this site before. I've been reading all of the posts over the last couple days, when I found the site, and I can't help but to get in on the action too! Hunting and fishing occupy everyday of my life. Although I'm relatively young (20) I have been fishing for about 16 years and hunting for 10. Unfortunatley, in this world we live in, hunters numbers are dwindling (especially with people my age) so hopefully I can pal up with some of you guys and share some stories, tips, etc. Thanks guys. Good luck in the morning! It's 1:48 am, hundreds of mornings in the field and I still can't sleep. Like they say "It's not a passion, it's an obsession!

B

·
0 Posts
welcome to NJH, you will find that the people here are GREAT, HELPFULLY, and UNDERSTANDING, so speak your mind, I DO !!!

Where you from, and where do you hunt?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spend the majority of my time out in zone 5, but I get out in 2, 3, 6 and 7 pretty often too. I live in Pompton Lakes. Where are you a cop? All my life my goal has been to become a cop, right now I'm a Crim Justice major, but hopefully one of these tests will pay off soon.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
welcome to the boards countryboy!!![up]

·
Registered
388 Posts
countryboy, its awesome to see another young person that loves the outdoors. I am 20 myself and I have hardly any peers to hunt and fish with. I live in point pleasant so we are somewhat far but thats not so bad.

glad you found this place!

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
another young guy!? dont worry im young too! im 14...they are always cracking jokes like, "shouldnt i be doing homework?" or "isnt it past your bedtime?". theyre good guys...welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Welcome to the board countryboy.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
countryboy, its awesome to see another young person that loves the outdoors. I am 20 myself and I have hardly any peers to hunt and fish with. I live in point pleasant so we are somewhat far but thats not so bad.
Another south jerseyian!!!! Im from toms river, Im 27 but in hunting age I'm like 5, this is my second season out.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
welcome countryboy, :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts