New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new sporting goods store justed opened on West Veterans Highway at the intersections of Stump Tavern Roads, PINELAND SPORTING GOODS. The owner Cyrus is a good guy. He is still getting stock in but he is selling guns, bows, amo and all of the hunter and fishermans needs. He also is a license agent.[up]

Oh its right around the corner from Colliers Mills.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
[up][up] right on the corner from Central Jersey Rifle and pistol club

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
he finally got it opened! Congrats Cyrus

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry about bringing up a dead thread but I just visited Pineland Sporting Goods.

My cousin, who's 12 and just got a new bow, had a few arrow inserts pull out of the shaft. So on the way home from Central Jersey Rifle & Pistol Club we decided to stop at the "new" store, I havent been to the range in awhile. We went in and ask if tehy could fix the arrows. Not only did the gentleman behind the counter fix them, he didnt charge us for the reapirs. The gentleman behind the counter, I'm assuming it Cyrus I forgot to ask his name, was super nice and seemed to know his stuff. I will definitely be going back the next time I need to purchase something.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.