New Jersey Hunters banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks DF and JJ,

I just got a lil discouraged. I thought I was doing this for the better of everyone. But its so hard to accept that you cant please everyone.

Not to mention, I have worked very hard on this. I mean everyday all day. I go to bed and cant sleep because Im tossing around numbers. I looked up harvest data from years past, license sales, etc.

I want to implement these plans without any negative impact on the divisions funding, license sales, hunter satisfaction, etc.

Maybe if I could write up a more detailed survey, and p [no swearing please] it around to a much larger group of NJ hunters?

I also wasnt aware that they couldnt change the structure of the licensing easily. This puts a damper on many of my changes. Without re-structuring it, tags and such could be mistakenly given in duplicate or triplicate. I thought they basically made all the decisions on such stuff, but I guess thats not the case.

BACs, if you can help me with any of this, I would appreciate it. You have a far greater understanding of how the council works and how these changes could be made.

Well, my head is about to explode so Im gonna take a break. But I havent given up. Just warming up...warming up.;)
(anyone else remember Jack Nicholson in One flew over the cuckoos nest?):D

Take care all---Matt:)

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.