New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
610 Posts
I see two problems with this...

First, you're basing your proposal on a limited sample of hunters... at least to my knowledge, it is just the hunters here on this site. You really need to get a larger sample space of hunters to draw conclusions from.

Second, must of what you write about brings about significant changes to game laws. So let me ask you, have you ever tried to read through the game laws and figure out what they are talking about? Much of what is written in there contradicts itself... especially when it comes to deer regulations. I firmly believe the state relies on that to issue tickets and receive fines. What you're proposing may sound simple as we read it hear... what do you think would happen once the state got their hands on it? It wouldn't be so easy to read anymore. In my opinion, trying to revamp an entire deer code with one fel swoop isn't necessarily a good idea.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for getting involved and trying to bring about changes for the better, I'm just trying to be devils advocate.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.