New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13,427 Posts
*(Six Day Firearm); Hunters may use up to TWO buck tags and up to 4 doe tags.
So this would mean that six day firearm is open to does without a permit?

· Registered
13,427 Posts
If they doe tag comes with the license and is valid I would think the state would have a problem with not getting their $28.00 for a doe permit. Especially with the zones with 1 doe day that sell out quickly. They now go from 1 day to 7. I think the doe tag might need to be removed from the overall license or not valid during 6 day firearm.

· Registered
13,427 Posts
I realized that after I sent it. The tag is still good for all other seasons. I think there may need to be zone specific doe tags for 6 day, since there are quite a few zones open for does then. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

· Registered
13,427 Posts
By stamps I mean pheasant/quail, and state duck. The way i read the proposal is the small game license is $2.50. If you add the pheasant stamp it would be a total of $42.50. A lot cheaper than the $68 and change now. Or the firearm stamp aplies to small game as well? I read it as deer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.