New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to hang my trail cam with my scrape bag and 50 pounds of corn at my private land saturday and decided in the rain to get the film.

Well Mr. Buck seems to have invited a few friends to the party. I thought the pics were of a spike and two of the same buck but after looking at the size difference in his tines, i think i have at least 3 bucks coming into my spot, a raccoon and a doe!!!

I don't know what to do with myself.

Here are the pics

B

·
0 Posts
thats a nice buck, best of luck hunting him [up] let that little guy grow up

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry had to edit the last picture i posted two of the same and realize i forgot the third buck

B

·
0 Posts
ok let rephase what I said......those are 2 good looking bucks, good luck hunting them both [up] let that little guy grow up

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to be 100% honest for my first deer I'd be please with a doe. Ive just forgotten about all the stuff I had stolen and the time and money I spent on the clovers this summer!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the clock is set accurately, spike at 6:09 am, buck 1 at 11:38 pm and the third buck at 7:something p.m.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Hey Den those are some very nice scrubby pine deer ...[up]Wait till there necks swell up..I hope you get one of them....:D Looking at that pic you posted a coulpe of weeks ago ,I think that one is different too...Look's like you got a bunch of 8 pointer's running around..Plenty of time left to the hunting season....You may get a coulpe bucks[up]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anyone have any good links to making good grunt calls, so I can figure what I'm doing?

I think that one is different too...Look's like you got a bunch of 8 pointer's running around
I was just outside getting the older pic from my briefcase as well. I think theres a bunch of bucks running around.

Tommy the invite still stands if you ever feel like hunting a few miles north!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts