New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone notice the new layout? i used to just click the NJH symbol (the image at the top) to get to the homepage and now i cant...how do you get back to the main page without having to hit the back tab?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Clicking on home does the same thing.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooo..i didnt realize that the last 20 posts were taken away...i did like that little image though that had the pictures of the gun and said newjerseyhunter.com..

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have that image saved in case you needed it...i have that as my signature on every forum i belong to..

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
So instead of having the last 20 posts we have 10? It's bad enough searching through everything when you want to find a post,now it's going to be up there for less time. less time=more searching [down]

·
11,226 Posts
i think drag took it away to speed up the site.
He took it away because nobody was starting threads under the right sections... This forces you to go to a certain section to look for things and if you start a new thread you are all ready in that secion....To many people were just putting every topic under General comments. I was moving 5 to 10 a day and I know Drag was complaining about having to move so many too... I'm sure the other mods were at it too so something had to be done to try and get everyone to post things under the proper headings.... Just look at the dates on the topics and you know if something was posted today that you might have missed...

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
You can still go to General comments and start a thread. I be more careful when I start a thread. Don't want to piss off the Mods.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Just look at the dates on the topics and you know if something was posted today that you might have missed
I have been doing that for a while.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Why is it that when you go into a forum the dates are so sporadic,it'll jump from Dec 3 and the next post will say nov 6 or something.

·
11,226 Posts
Why is it that when you go into a forum the dates are so sporadic,it'll jump from Dec 3 and the next post will say nov 6 or something.
The first couple threads are usually "sticky" so they stay at the top of the page no matter when they were last posted on...Certain important or popular topics are made sticky for the newbies to see...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.