New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Not a new member/but i'm from elizabeth hunt mostly zone 7 and this has been by far the worst year as far as seeing good size deer

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
Hello, I live in Warren county and can not remember such a bad hunting year. I have been hunting since 1968. I don't know what the answers are, but have a good idea about why things have changed so drastically. I see a lot of talk and debate in forums like these and only hope that the suggestions reach the ears of those who can make a difference. As a group we should be able to do anything.

The attitude of the poster above is one of those negatives I write about. LOL or not.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Hi, i'm kinda new to the site, I recenty registered and started writting back to a few comments, I'm friends with a few guys who've been here a while, I live in Bergen County and hunt Zone 11 where I belong to a club, I've been hunting with the bow, gun and muzzleloader for about 27 years now. I hope to fit right in with the group :)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
The attitude of the poster above is one of those negatives I write about. LOL or not.
X7_ you will get to know me on here, It wasnt a poor attitude, it was a joke that most everyone here knows about!! I dont intrude!!

hey i am giving my opinion speaking up in the section about all those deer hanging but ive been denied to speak whats up
IBOWHUNT...It has been locked so there is not an argument.

·
Registered
521 Posts
hello, I live in union county and I'm 13 years old. This is my second season hunting and so far i love it. My uncle (NJARCHER) is the one who really got me into hunting and the outdoors. Right now im trying to convince my dad to come out with us and see how he likes it. Im into ducks,pheasant, and bow hunting. This past year i took my first doe which you can see in my photo gallery.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Welcome all to the site, hope we can be of help to any of your questions. We might even learn something from all you new members.
OWENIE, from Eliz. how did you get that name, did someone play a joke on you:D:D

I was raised down the Port area of Eliz., I moved a couple of miles over to Roselle, If you need any help let me know.

NJHUNTER24 so happy to see young guys like you taking up the sport. Remember school comes first. Hunting like fishing is like a decease, once it gets into your system it just won't go away. But remember your school. Education comes first, plenty of time to hunt later.

chiefybear, zone 11?? what area?? good anywere over there. Know the area like the back of my hand, specially around Frenchtown, Barbertown, Baptistown.
All the way up to Flemington. Nice to have you on board.

X7 Don't take everything so serious, we are like a family here. A lot of us take it beyond the screen if front of you. We get together shoot the [no swearing please] and we fish a lot. You will enjoy the up's and down's of this site. But in the end we are all friends.

Again Welcome Tony

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Owenie..Where in 7 do you hunt?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Musconetcong WMA?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I've hunted a piece in 7 all my life in Hampton,this year I didn't hunt it because The owners cousins pretty much took the property over.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Yes it does,but worst yet,ever since they opened the Musconetcong WMA the deer herd has declined drastically,all the"nonlocals" shooting everything that moves sure knocked the hell out of them.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.