New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im Frank, 21 years old and live in Glassboro (south jersey). I signed up a few days ago after my hunting buddy introduced me to this page. This is a good thing you guys got going here. I enjoy checking in daily to see what everyone is talking about and see the success you guys are having. I look forward to posting (hopefully success stories) frequently.:D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Welcome Frank, good to see some more young blood around here! I'm 20 myself, and these guys have been great to me. Lots of knowledge to be gained, and good hunting partners.[up]

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Yoooo what's up Frank...I live up in South Plainfield, NJ which is 90 plus miles from Gboro...but i go 2 Rowan...i'm a 5th yr senior Law/Justice Major...I commute 2 rowan 2 days a week while I was working on completing an internship up in the Metuchen Police Dept...i'd be down for huntin n e time...

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Hey man I'm 20 so theres some young blood here. I'm way up north so I probably won't stumble into you, but ya picked the right site!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Welcome Frank. You'll like us....well get used to us anyway.:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
gotta do some drinking with el jefe
I'll go. Matty can DD. Jim you want me to bring you some hot dogs?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome Frank, I live in Williamstown, so hey Neighbor! Ha!Ha! What area do you hunt? I used to hunt off Stanger Ave, now I hunt Winslow and Pennsville. Anyway good luck and good hunting.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey ironwcm. Im here at stockton college hunting in egg harbor twp. but when im home i use to hunt around williamstown off orbanus lane and off whitehall rd.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts