New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,170 Posts
Guys don't forget that the Wildlife Heritage day at Pequest is on September 26th. They have a walk in archery and shotgun test that day-early birds get the worm so be there at 8:00 a.m. when it opens

·
Registered
7,170 Posts
Have them fish some trout
They will grill up the ones that are foul hooked and won't survive the release. yummy[tasty]

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Guys don't forget that the Wildlife Heritage day at Pequest is on September 26th.
I'd like to go and help out at the range in the morning. Unfortunately, that same day is also the bow youth day. I'm planning on taking two of my younger brothers out that day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
The heritage fextival is always a great time! Bring the kids and enjoy the day at pequest[up]

They will grill up the ones that are foul hooked and won't survive the release. yummy
Unfortunately, they did not have that available this spring. It had something to do with a fire permit. I don't know if they will have it this fall or not but I hope so[up]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.