Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
_

BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE--* *
NEW WAY TO DO CARJACKINGS (NOT A JOKE)

Heads up everyone! .. You walk

across the parking lot, unlock your car and get inside. You

start the engine and shift into Reverse.

When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your

parking space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle

of the rear window. So, you shift into Park, unlock your

doors, and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or

whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. When you reach

the back of your car, that is when the carjackers appear out

of nowhere, jump into your car and take off. They practically

mow you down as they speed off in your car.

And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car.

So now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your

money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are

now compromised!_

BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED._

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, just

drive away. Remove the paper later. And be thankful that you

read this e-mail. I hope you will forward this to friends and

family, especially to women. A purse contains all kinds of

personal information and identification documents, and you

certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands.**_

_*

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Some piece of shit burglarized my truck in the driveway the other nite and dumped my discarded ID up and down the street after taking the major credit cards and cash. What a nightmare. My nieghbor 2 doors down has cameras rolling 24-7 in front of his house. The whole neighborhood got hit and the cop that showed up wasnt overly concerned when we offered to review the tape to see if they were on film, making excuses about the clarity and lighting etc before even looking to see if it contained any helpful evidence[sad]. Only got the textbook " we'll look into " and "your not the only one" , like that's suppose to make me feel better . Hopefully they will get caught in the act and street justice will prevail and the scum will get the ass kicking of thier life.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
It just seems that in my town, they just are there to arrive after the fact to take a report. I was informed that there were over 400 vehicle burglaries this month in town , so it just seems like it's a "take a number" attitude. We pay the highest taxes in the country , you'd think they would be on top of thier game. whenever the town is fixing the roads , they are there to line up for the overtime. He did say he'd check the pawn shops but I am not getting my hopes up. He said that even if they are on film jiggling the neighbor's car door handle, that isnt a crime,that you have to catch them in the act of entering and robbing the vehicle and make possitive ID, and I replied that at least you'll know who the f- it is and you can survail them. My neighbor reviewed the whole tape and no one was visible from the angle he had it set on. Last year he had 4 neiborhood kids on tape damaging his car and when he showed the police the tapes, he got the same song and dance about grainy footage and not making a positive ID and he was like 'this one lives in that house and that one lives in that house and if you dont arrest them , im going to handle it when you leave....unbelievible.[mad]

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
That is why you should be able to Carry a concealed weapon in NJ, if no cops are there you shoot them
That is why we need that along with "stand your ground laws" now. If someone carjacks you like in the above post, you should be in your right to shoot on sight. Pansy ass liberal state we live in.

·
Registered
413 Posts
That is why you should be able to Carry a concealed weapon in NJ, if no cops are there you shoot them
--comments like that could be a reason we cant.

you never know, he could take the initial report and then a detective will come out and do a furhter investigation, hope its the case...hope they catch they guys.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
RFD...im in Wash twp and the officer siad there have been over 400 reported this last onth but they dont like to publicize it which sucks because if they had, I would have had motion lights outfront and we could be prepared. This happened 3 foot from front door and I was sleeping above w my windows opena nd usually awake to the slightest noise. I just happened to fishing all day and had a few beers and was zonked out cold. iwould have love to have given these assholes a serious beatdown in the street. Then when the cops shpwed up, use their own logic on them: I guess since you didnt catch me in the act of stompoing the life outta this crook and there were no witnesses , it wasnt me.

Coulda been worse, I took all my expensive fishing gear out of the truck the the previous evening and they didnt touch the rods I had left in the truck. Guess they were too big to run down the street with. Still, they got me for a few other items.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
about 10 years ago a my cousin, Anthony, was at Home Depot loading wood in his truck. Out of nowhere a guy jumps in his truck and proceeds to jack his truck with my cousin in the back. The guy tore a$$ through the parking lot of Home Depot in West Windsor, NJ. Bad idea. Anthony kept yelling to the guy to pull over. When he didn't Ant grabbed a piece of 5ft 4x4 that he already loaded and broke out his slider and bashed the guys head in trying to get him to stop. When the guy slowed down enough he jumped out of the back. The police later found the guy all f'd up in philly. Seem she was a doctor and lost his mind. I know there were legal stuff that went on between my cousin and him, but don't know how that went.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
I was almost carjacked in Philly a few years back by someone who similated he had a gun under his shirt. I have a carrying permit and had my .38 chief's special in hand seconds away from having to draw up and fire at the POS. It ended with me tearing wheels and almost running him over and he took off down the block for his life. Very scary , but through it all, I remained cool and focused and was going to do what I had to do to save my life if need be.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i'll keep that in mind njxbow. thank you for passing on such important info.

oneshotkill sorry for your loss.

i'm not far from you. just over in monroe twp. luckily for me and any perp they don't do that on my road. the neighbors quad was stolen 2-3 years ago right out of their barn. suckers came in the middle of the night,pushed it out the back. i told them after that if i see anyone but you,your daughter,or daughters b/f their i will call the police. if they come onto my land. look out. thats all i'm saying is look out.

i could wake my kids up and give them each a baseball bat or a golf club,there ya go kiddies a walking pinata go beat the hell outta it see if its full of goodies.........

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Its amazing, they put cameras up to catch you running a red lite, and can use that to issue a ticket, but they cannot set (temporary) cameras up to survail a neighborhood with an epidemic of car burglaries. It's all about the MONEY, and how quickly they can get it. Criminal cases don't make the town as much money as traffic offenses.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Its amazing, they put cameras up to catch you running a red lite, and can use that to issue a ticket, but they cannot set (temporary) cameras up to survail a neighborhood with an epidemic of car burglaries. It's all about the MONEY, and how quickly they can get it. Criminal cases don't make the town as much money as traffic offenses.
Years ago someone was beaking into my cousins car in a developtment and his neighbor came out with a baseball bat and beat the living shit out of the guy and nothing happened to him [ the neighbor ] because no one on the block would speak out against him or saw anything ;) to witness to the cops. We need that kind of justice for this type of incident.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts

What a dumb ass statement.
That's one of the reasons why they shouldn't give a permit to cary out to everyone.

Sorry they hit your neighborhood. Same thing happened to about 10 plus cars one night in mine. They just went up the block and cleaned stuff out of everyone's cars. Most likely a bad batch of kids.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
check your source before pushing the same dumb emails around..
i personally know of several incidents where victims were coaxed out of their vehicles by various means (coffee cups on trunk lid,pull cart tucked under rear of pickup,vaseline on windshield) and the vehicles subsequently taken or items stolen from it. it only takes a split second for someone to reach in and grab an item or drive away. to inform people of potential criminal methods of operation is not dumb at all, it's an integral part of crime prevention called target hardening where potential victims become informed of ways to reduce their chance of becoming a victim. just because a particular crime pattern or method may never have employed does not mean it will never happen. the idea is not to have it happen to you.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.