·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i never had a bushnell cam so i don't know if the normal size cams are any good but saw it n said if it can be concealed easier ,takes good pictures ,n a longer battery life maybe worth a try.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I don't use cams but no matter how small when someone sets off the flash they will find it. JMO.
no flash infra red

·
Registered
550 Posts
I have the new bushnell and a bunch of people i know have it also..It takes great pictures..Its a good little camera...They are claiming one year battery life with 30 pictures a day on a 30 degree day..So chances are the batteries should last pretty long..Good luck with it if you get one!!!

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys but was informed by the ol lady that it doesn't fit in the budget (since i just got the cuddeback IR last year).but maybe a xmas present [smoke][up]

4Lifer where you located?
Southampton

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
yeah chasingame says this
7-03-2009 update: We have completed our battery life test on this little camera. We started the test on 04/21/2009. The camera has taken a total of 3666 photos and 400 movies (10 seconds each). The batteries went dead on 06/25/2009. This is a very respectable battery life that anyone should be pleased with.
www.chasingame.com

I think i will be selling one of my trail sentrys that i love besides hte fact that i have to change batteries every 2 weeks with 4 d batteries which gets expensive well c i may have to ask my dad for his credit card again hahah. sounds like a good camera.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats still pretty good 2 months on 8 AA'S I get 3 weeks 1 in the colder temps with 4D batteries on my cuddeback set on 1min delay. I'm gonna try n wear her down before xmas [lol].i have a couple of spots to hunt but only have 1 that i know my cam wont get stolen.but these smaller cams if the picture quality day n night shots are good i would feel more comfortable putting it out in the other spots.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
my friend has 3 scoutguards and just told me scoutguard made the new camera for bushnell...the battery life is supposed to be better and better water resistant

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I have a call out to bushnell to find out about that internet piece you can add and get them on the web from your phone or computer. I want to know if it would help if it was stolen so hopefully I have an answer tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts