New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was out fishing on the 29th I got checked by a CO, He asked to see my Licence then asked what I was fishing for, I said bass he says do you have the new Bass fishing stamp? I was like "what?" he said that there is a new stamp for bass fishing in NJ. I said no I don't have it. he told me to leave and gave me a warning to get one. I glad I didn't have any fish on me and that he didn't ask to see my camera!! He said the fine is 25.00 bucks a fish! I checked around the F&W site and low and behold I found it!! figg'in thing costs $12.00!!! and it's got a striper on it!! guy says it's for bass research or some such thing. guys make sure you get this!! this it what it looks like.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Isn't this only supposed to be for striped Bass? I look it up.[up]

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
What a minute......its April 1st[wallmad]

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rofl][rofl]AHHHHHh you got me!!![rofl][rofl] Pretty neat though. And truth be told the CO really did ask for a bass stamp, but he was just goof'in on me![rofl]

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Don't you have to go back to Florida or something? [ko]

Code:
I'll bet you've been giggling for 3 days since you took the picture.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
OK April 1st U got me

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[hihi] my wife helped to make that stamp, but we coudn't find a large mouth to put on it. that's why I made the pic alittle fuzzy.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
lol i keep forgetting its april 1st [wallmad]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.