New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple weeks ago went into my GPS to clear out unwanted waypoints. I could not remember what one of my waypoints was. I couldn't translate my own name for the waypoint. Yesterday I decided to take a walk to find out where this mystery point was and why it was important. I went about a half mile into the woods and another 80 yards past one of my deer hunting blinds to the very same log I sat on last December in a wet swamp. I sat there for 15 minutes looking at my mysterious code and STILL could not figure it out. I have no idea why I found it necessary to make that log/spot a waypoint. Even MORE brilliant is the name I gave it that means "0".

Even though I was covered in bug spray I came out with a few ticks. Deleted the waypoint. Going to health food store later for Ginko Biloba.

Am I alone with this sort of issue?

·
Registered
273 Posts
well..not really , i hate to say yer gettin old but :D well that's one of the signs..i'm gettin old...thats the next step for ya tucoblue..admitting it!! dirt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hummmm. It may be true. Second time today (Sunday) I've been told that I'm getting old. I'm still refusing to grow up, though.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Getting old is a fact, growing up is optional.HeHe
I'll never grow-up to much fun being a kid trapped in an adult body. A body in motion tends to stay at motion. My g-pop who raised me still rabbit hunts and fishes the bay with me. I'm 34, he's 80. I asked him whats his secret, his reply "3-packs of Lucky Strikes a day and a six-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon" I seen this first hand and he is still going. If you ask him how's life he replies "Taking forever".

Till our trails cross,
Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts