New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find myself in a position wherein I need to replace one of my Account Managers in NJ and wanted to give those on this site the first opportunity. I will be advertising for this position on careerbuilder in the near future if needed. The position would be based out of the Woodbridge NJ office but be responsible for all accounts north of northern Ocean County. Position requires hiring, firing, client contacts (very high end retailers), scheduling, site visits/inspections, payroll, training and if required, covering a post. Position also requires candidate to wear a suit on a daily basis (I provide 3 suits to start). Applicant MUST be clean cut - good appearance, have clean criminal record, clean DL, own reliable transportation and home phone (company blackberry provided). Preferred experience in retail Loss Prevention, but will train the right candidate. Although not initially high paying (up to $35K annually, plus travel expense- mileage, parking and tolls) this position has upward mobility. Please either PM me or send resume to [email protected]

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Nice heads up Scott[up]

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Not what I am looking for, but very considerate of you to give us a first heads up.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Very nice offer. [up][up]

I'm sure you'll have no issues finding a squared-away, well spoken and mature candiate, or two, for this position.

Again. Great offer.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have received a couple of responses that I will call tomorrow to set up interviews. I am going to place an ad tomorrow on careerbuilder as well as with ASIS. All responses from NJH will get priority interviews with me whereas other candidates will interview with one of my managers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts