New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I am putting this in the right spot, but here goes. My girlfriend and her family are part of an organization called healing the children. Basically children from poorer countries come up to the united states to get surgeries to make their lives easier. If these children were born here they would have them done, but due to where they live they don't and thatis why they come here. All of the doctors part of this organization due the surgeries for free and all of the host families volunteer the time and most of the time their own money. Well they got the call tonight. They have a girl from the domnican republic who they can't place with a host family and well my girlfriend and her family were this last girls hope and they or course said yes. This girl had her leg amputated about two years ago and is coming up to ger fitted for a prostetic one and some rehab to learn how to use it. The girl is about 3 so I went out and found a stroller for her tonight. I know times are tough, but if anyone has some clothes their children grew out of we would gladly take them. We figure she is between 2T, 3T, or 4T. I am located in Riverdale and can travel to travel.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Joe, my girls are to big and funny you ask cause we are donating some clothes. If I know of anyone I will let you know. Good luck to the little girl[up][up][up]

SS!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.