New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My office is looking to put together a little outing/team building event and I suggested a fishing trip. Hoping to go for Stripers/Blues/Fluke.... whatever we can get to bite and would prefer that the boat be just us and the crew.

Anyone know of anyone that can accomodate us? Thanks in advance for any and all info you can provide

Hoping for July or August trip somewhere out of Pt. Pleasantor surrounding area as we are all from Morris County.

·
Registered
11,772 Posts
Check out the Bingo

·
Registered
6,147 Posts
10 15 guys looking for fluke? If you want to go out of Barnegat Light contact the Ms Hannah. 609 294 0400 tell the Chumbucket sent ya.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I currently have e-mails out to the Bingo, the Bandit IV and the Miss Belmar all based on recommendations from here and another board.

Smackdown, Thanks for the feedback. I have fished on the Norma K many times and think it is a top notch operation but it may be too big for them to privately charter to such a small group. Never heard of the Fiserman, but will look him up in the event none of my 3 pan out.

Whiskers, Thank you as well. I'll reach out to him if I need another option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.