New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
smackdown66 had to bail out for personal reasons so i have an open spot on my boat we are fishing out of barnegat inlet and driving to weigh in if we get some good fish, boat is leaving 530 am from waretown, i have a 27ft world cat very safe and stable boat if your interested shoot me a pm.
please no pukers[lol][lol]

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Ther is not one but im only 15.

Cant drive

have like 20 bucks to my name

Lastly i dont think my mom would EVER let me go fishing on some guys boat that i met on the internet.(sorry guys)

Oh and i wouldnt want to burden that person

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
outdoor what tourney are you fishing, on a side note MAck's dock in waretown is having a tourny for a charity on 8/8 and Spencer's BAyside is having a tourny for the Rainbow foundation on 8/15 both are great events for great causes

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hey guys sorry for the last minute back out. My grandmother passed and cannot make it.I was at outdoors house last nite and he has quite the setup(boat). Would really like to see someone take my spot and teach them keyport boys a lesson;) Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
outdoor what tourney are you fishing, on a side note MAck's dock in waretown is having a tourny for a charity on 8/8 and Spencer's BAyside is having a tourny for the Rainbow foundation on 8/15 both are great events for great causes
We fish Mack's every year

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
We fish Mack's every year

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
the one at spencers is just as good as Macks tourny and just as good cause and its the next lagoon north from macks i'll put up more info on both tourny's in
a few days

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
let me know what time would be good to swing by your boat to drop off some stuff and give you some ideas if you need any for spots

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts