New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Ocean City from Northeast PA. I am looking for somewhere to deer hunt. If anyone could help me I would GREATLY appreciate it. I scouted Tuchahoe WMA and was dissapointed in the deer sign. Please help!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
BigBore, if you head towards Vineland, i think its RT 47, theres a ton of state land. i know this sounds strange but heres how i found it:eek:ut of oceanview campground make a left onto RT 9 north. go to first traffic light make a left onto RT 550. all the way to the end you will have to make either a right or left. make the right, all the way to the end, you have to make a left or right. make a left. this is the road you will find the state land on. sorry but that is the only way i can describe thr directions. oceanview campground is on RT 9 just off the parkway at exit 17-seaisle city.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Big Bore,,, i also just moved from Pa to tuckahoe,, right outside of ocean city. I quickly scouted the tuckahoe wma and was didnt find much sign myself but saw a few fawns by the bow range

·
Registered
942 Posts
Hey BB how far are you willing to tavel ..There's alot of good state and wma north of you , half hour to one hour away...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts