New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old Rocky Bear Claws don't have another hunt left in them, does anyone know of a place that has the newer Bear Claw 2 at a good price? Anywhere within 45 min of Union County.
Thanks

G

·
I would try Meltzers in Garfield. I wish LUCIANOS in LODI sold boots, but he doesn't anymore. Thats where I got my bear claws from at a good price

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
I am not familiar with the boots you mention.

I am a firm believer that knee high rubber boots are required for deer hunting. I normally get the cheap ones from B [no swearing please] Pro. These have great traction. So what that they only last a few years before they crack...they are so cheap I just get another pair.

Recently I ordered a pair of insulated ones from Sportsman Guide. These looked the same as the ones from B [no swearing please] Pro...that are not.I had to send them back because they are the "ankle fit" design. This ankle fit works well if you can get the boots on. My feet don't fit past the tight ankle area. I ordered a pair of more expensive ankle fit boots from Cabelas that have a side zipper these didn't come yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts