New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three week's ago I had my string & cable replaced & had a Release loop put on. Now when I shot with my release it is touching my nock. Is this ok or should I bring it back to ask them to make the Release loop bigger?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way my release is older & I love it & don't want to get a one if I don't have to

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
nothing should be touching, do you have a sting loop or a metal one? either way your release shouldnt touch your nock and your loop shouldnt either, its a quick fix but get it taken care of

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
To the op, if you're string isn't big enough to fit your release and clear the nock bring it back and have a longer loop put on. Like stated previously you shouldn't be able to touch the nock.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I called Simon Peter & they do it tomorrow AM. Now this should not mess with my sight's a longer loop. But I will shot the bow to check

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I After they put the longer loop on it did mess my sights up I was shotting high to the left. But it's fixed now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.