New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I need some good directions to our XMAS get together. I'll be coming north on the Turnpike from Exit 6.
What exit do I get off, and where do I go from there.

I can't rely on Ms. Nightstalker to read a map, she can track a deer in the middle of the night for over a mile, but when it comes to maps [down][down][down]

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Bazooka's Restaurant
457 Harmon Meadow Blvd.,
Secaucus, NJ
(201) 223-1234

For us guys down South:

Parkway North to Exit 129 (NJ Turnpike North).

NJ Turnpike North (I-95) to NJ 3 Exit (Secaucus)

Take Harmon Meadow Blvd. ramp - go 0.5 miles

51.3 miles from Long Branch (Parkway Exit 105) = Approx. 1 hour = I can do it in 45 mins. !?!?!?!?

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Members: E-mail me so that I can give you easy direction!

Bazooka's Restaurant
457 Harmon Meadow Blvd.,
Secaucus, NJ
(201) 223-1234

For us guys down South:

Parkway North to Exit 129 (NJ Turnpike North).

NJ Turnpike North (I-95) to NJ route 3 (East) to Secaucus

Take Harmon Meadow Blvd. ramp - go 0.5 miles its on the right side just before Walmart!

51.3 miles from Long Branch (Parkway Exit 105) = Approx. 1 hour = I can do it in 45 mins. !?!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Take exit 16 EAST stay left for secaucus, you will come to a traffic light go straight tru it, on to harmon meadow blvd, go straight and when you get to the light right b/4 Sams club/Walmart make a right and then a quick right into a multi level parking lot. drive to the back by the elevators and it's next to the loews 8 theater

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
nice guys, get together when i have to work, thanks a lot. great job looking out for the working man, what kinda hunters are you?

oh yeah, by the way, im just bitter i cant go, ill be in work atempting to pay for all the hunting toys i bought this year. have a good time, maybe a new years celebration?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
thanks dsaint, ill pay ya back when i get home from work at 630 sat morning. why does my gf always get pissed at me for drinking at 630 in the am? doesnt she realize its like 600 pm for me?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.