New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam looking to do some crabbing with my kids we tried last year and got Nothing the BIG 0 :(. I have been craving some crabs.

I am looking for a good spot from sandy hook exit 117 off the GSP and no further then seside exit 89 off the GSP.

I have 4 children ages 3 to 10 that heve been begging fo me to bring them crabbing they went with me last year and were very disappointed with not catching any.

Does anyone know of a good spot to go to.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Sean, I know a particular girl that was great for crabbing--pm Me and I'll gve you her number

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
haha just asking for it with that post, thats pretty funny[up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Sean go to sandy hook and walk the bayside. Some old bulk heads that have crabs. Some neat places for your kids to check out. Also you can go swimming if the kids get tired.

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
You do know how to get rid of Crabs if you get them dont you?

Shave half your pubics off... light the remaining 1/2 on fire then when the crabs jump to the other side you stab them with an icepick...

all kidding aside... Ive been to The Navisink a couple of times with a net at low tide.... just walking in the water you can get a bunch... and some good ones too.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
try keyport fishing pier many crabs there exit 117
I tried here last year we got nothing not even a small one. Where is redbank marina located at?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.