New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NBK, Im curious as to why you joined this site.

What is the reasoning behind your signing up? What is it that you are hoping to accomplish?

Just curious.

Also, I will say I commend you on your polite approach (from what I've seen), and the fact that you dont condone violence/vandalism towards hunters/people who oppose your view. AMEN. Debating and disagreeing are fine, they are part of life. However, having to worry about being attacked, having property vandalized, etc, because of a disagreement is absurd.

Im hoping you would notify us and the proper authorities if you learned of any such activities, either occurred or potential.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
What is the reasoning behind your signing up? What is it that you are hoping to accomplish?
Puzzling, isn't it? He splits his time between here and www.nj.com/hunting. Same rhetoric. Same arguments. I've got into it with him in the past and realized it's a waste of my time. He is a nice guy but I have to wonder about why he does this. Something a little medication could fix?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Polite"... yes... albeit extremely vague and evasive!
Well, its hard to respond to questions you dont have logical answers for. Apparently even this question is to be evaded? I thought it was simple enough...

Yes SXS it is puzzling.....[confused]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Here's my thought, if NBK can't/won't answer this question, then it would be fair to say his intentions are ill mannered. Give NBK a chance to respond, I for one would like to hear the response.

David

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
I think He is trying to get as much info as he can, and use it againest US. But if I'm wrong then tell me NBK, If you don't reply then I must be right.

I also want you and please tell the other ARA's that might want to do anything this...

I am on blood thinners, a small cut to you might kill me. If any ARA's tries to hurt me I will defend myself to the end. I will not throw the first punch, But I will throw the last punch. The passion for hunting is apart of my Life and well being.

B

·
0 Posts
Mysti, don't you worry about anything !!!!! your my friend, and your hunting with us that week, I will take care of these punks. There will be me and another cop in our group

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
I know, I just want them to know about me. Now if they try anything with the info about me it will be a different story when they are in front of a judge. I think they call the act of Violence; Premeditated. Right?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I think He is trying to get as much info as he can, and use it againest US. But if I'm wrong then tell me NBK, If you don't reply then I must be right.
The best way to win a war is to know as much as you can about the enemy. This may not apply here though. You can tell from his replies, both here and the other place, that he can't see much past his nose. Most of his facts/stats are incorrect and incomplete. You can tell they're from the ARA handbook.....

B

·
0 Posts
well how would they know it's you? unless you have a name tag that says HELLO MY NAME IS MYSTI

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
im sure nbk uses some of our comments, out of context of course, to help brainwash little children into his "wrongly directed movement"

·
Banned
137 Posts
OK where to start...I initially came to the nj.com hunting forum to just hear from hunters. I only know a few personally and do not like to get only one sides of the argument. That is why besides going to ARA sites I frequent hunting sites. Remember, just like books, sites are biased toward the owners view.
Mysti...You don't have to worry about me doing anything. I will be at my desk thru the entire week and that Saturday I'll be out with my family in NYC.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts