New Jersey Hunters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that topic was closed down, but I feel the fact that it had to be closed is exactly why we should keep that type of dissention out of this message board. I'm all for free speech, but it can be regulated, and I think in this place, we should keep focused on hunting, fishing and friendly conversation about those activities.

Should the poster be outright banned...maybe not, but the first time he/she tries to stir up trouble, or cause problems, it should be clear what his/her purpose here is, and the post should be removed. From reading some of the past threads, we seem to find enough things to argue about without having someone who harbors hate for the things we love causing more problems among us.

That is not why I come here.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
well bhc thinks i take it in the [no swearing please] huh? oh well, you can think what you want, the simple fact is once nbk posts something, everyone on here united and proved his insane comments wrong. why some of you get pissed about his lies i dont understand, i personally was happy to see hunters united fighting against those lies. and a tantrum cuz i plan on leaving? once again, believe what you want, ill sleep fine at night. leaving,maybe a bit extreme to some of you. but i think its extreme to silence anyone who doesnt believe the same as you. the best way to shut people up is to keep proving them wrong.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
i agree...
and mack its your fault for getting "fired up". you should have confidence in your message and no anger.
<--- this is a quote from buckrun...

i know its my fault for getting fired up but i wouldnt be getting like that if NBK kept his big mouth shut...i do have confidence in what i say but i still have anger...dont even say you dont get angry...i mean, the guy went out of his way to stir up sh**! and yet you are not angry at that? you dont see hunters joing PETA forums and stirring up crap...again its not what he said, its where he chose to say it...i think this a site for HUNTERS and nothing else....

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
the best way to shut people up is to keep proving them wrong.
Amen to that.

the simple fact is once nbk posts something, everyone on here united and proved his insane comments wrong.
Made me proud! I loved it!!!!

This is just a warning to ALL that if this gets out of hand, its getting knocked down to the first post by NJBow, and getting locked. We dont need more arguing. I would like to enjoy Thanksgiving day, not babysit the internet. Id appreciate that...Thanks---Matt:)

Keep it clean, nothing below the belt, and no sucker punches.

When I ring the bell, come out fighting.:D

JIM, PA BUDDY, PA!!!!! We leave SATURDAY!:D..

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
i plan on leaving?
come on buckrun...dont go...you have to admit, it was pretty funny when he would make those insane comments with everybody screaming...come on, just imagine his crying while looking at his monitor...dont go...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.