·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm a complete newbie. I've fished for years and finally got fed up with mooching venison off of friends and decided to go out and try to get my own deer meat.

Although I qualified for the NJ shotgun and ML licenses as well, I hunt with a Fred Bear recurve. I've yet to have my first kill but I learn something new every time I go out - and have fun. I've been very lucky in that I made the acquaintance of a very experienced traditional bowhunter a few years ago and he has proved to be a steadfast friend and teacher. I've hunted zone 10 a bit and plan to hunt DWG for winter bow in the new year. It will take a while but I'm confident that I'll 'get there'...

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Cool.

I just started using a recurve for winter bow as well. Ive been bowhunting for fifteen years but this is the first time Ive felt confident enough to bring out the recurve.

We (NJH site members) are supposed to have a Winter Bow get together near the end of the season. Hopefully you can join us!:)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just as I thought :p

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Hey MadeinUk welcome to the site(and finally coming over)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Email me your address. I'll stick it on a CD and send it to you. On the other hand, you'll probably need admin rights to install it [down] If you have a PC at home, though, you ought to automatically be an admin. Just let me know...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts