New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
ive used them since they came out.....good side you can put them on yourself and fast.....bad side is they can slip off....use a pinch of crazy glue underneth to help prevent this from happening

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I have them for practice durring off season .They shrink up tight but leave some bubbles in the shink tubes.I got them when they 1st came out they might be a little better now. i would not use mine for hunting

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Tried the Extreme Quick fletch on my epics and they suck couple of shots and the whole thing comes off in your hand.

Gimmick piece of over priced shit, F you Waddell for endorsing this crap!!!!!

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
I don't use them but was told they are really good for one thing and that is emergency repair of you fletching when on long trips away from home. Make sense they are expensive but go on quick if you are in a pinch.

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
361 Posts
used them on the wifes arrows, target practice. after six month of shooting, no problems and i fletched up three for shooting and hunting this year. Target shooting i've had no probs.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I was looking at these at sportman's center. seems like alot of mixed opinions on these. If I was gonna go with that style of set up I would probably go with the Turbo nock set up here's a link. The turbo nock and fletch system looks pretty cool. http://www.topratedadventures.com/Mfg/TurboNock.htm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts