New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NAHC sent me an email last week saying they were sending me a crossbow for product testing. I let them know that I won't use it till the 6 day season and they seemed fine with that. Just put it together and will probably hit the range tomorrow. They sent a Barnett Predator package with cocking crank. I will use it during 6 day in bow only areas

·
Registered
946 Posts
Ken, you know when the opposing team hit a homer into the stand, the home team fans yell Throw it back! So send it back!!!![rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
you know when the opposing team hit a homer into the stand, the home team fans yell Throw it back!
Dude, we're all playing on the same team and we're playing against the anti-hunters. ALL nj outdoorsman need to stand together or we're all going to fall apart.

·
Registered
17,068 Posts
Dude, we're all playing on the same team and we're playing against the anti-hunters. ALL nj outdoorsman need to stand together or we're all going to fall apart.
This is "most important". ALL hunters "united" against ANTI hunting groups, everywhere, IMHO!! ;)[up]

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So send it back!!!!
Hell no, there are a lot of bow only spots open during six day that is where and when I'll use it. But today if I went out I might have used it because of the rain.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Great comment about sticking together.....I've said it many times on other threads that the anti's are the real enemies!!!!

Keep us posted about the Barnett

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
We do need to stick together. No matter what you are hunting with you are still a hunter... I do not have a cross bow but i have nothing against a guy using one. If he is in the woos hunting ethically he is good with me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts