New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one heard of the North American Game Hunters club. good or bad thanks for any imput

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
If its the one that sends you stuff in the mail and tells you that you can become a "field tester" and keep the things you test...RUN THE OTHER WAY

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
The magazine isn't a bad read, but once you join "they" start sending you a bunch of stuff that they want you to purchase. You'll have to send a written letter requesting and insisting not to be sent anything.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I've been a Lifer of NAHC for about 15 yrs. Good mag and website reports. They are a pain though about the stuff they send.
In regards to testing stuff: They are real nice about sending you items to test etc, UNTIL, you send something back and tell them it's not worth the $$. I tested a back pack for them. I sent it back without buying it, yes you have to pay for the things you test if you keep them, and told them it was not worth the $$ that the company was asking. I even gave them the name and model of a comp back pack made by another company.
I have not heard from them since. I get the reg mail but that is it.

Guess like Jack Nicholson said, "They can't handle the truth".

The magazine is still a good bathroom read though.;)

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
I did battle with them over the phone with them about a calendar that I returned that they said I didn't. It got to the point that I told them where to stick their membership. It was so bad ( repeated phone calls ) that it's been 3 years and I still can't look at their TV show without giving the TV the BIRD [mad][mad][mad]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts