New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry i took so long...i had to go to my confirmation ceremony at 2 oclock...sadly, i only got one...there was 6 kids and twelve birds so there were two birds per kid...i shot a mutant hen and the [no swearing please] bird they put out for me flushed about 60 yards ahead so i had no shot...my shot on the hen was about a 30 yard shot..nailed it straight in the back...it was alot of fun though! next year is going to be my last year doing this... i brought my dog, daisy, to train her...i noticed that the feilds are also really high this year..they said that they didnt cut them over the summer so expect to be in some tall stuff on opening day..here are some pics...

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Mack,
What area were you in for the Youth Day hunt?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Mack,
How many cards did you hand out? Anyone seem interested in a beginer hunt?

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i handed the ones with your email out to the guides and i left a pile of the cards w/o your email by the food. the guides seemed interested and the other cards were gone by the end of the day...[up]

·
Registered
612 Posts
Mack

Great pictures and congrats, It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Next year let's plan for you and Charlie to hunt in the same group. Good luck this season

Fletch

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
next year will be my last year so ill definetly make sure we end up in the same group..it was also a pleasure meeting you! happy hunting! [up]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts