New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually, I am just making fun of the "My Girlfriend is Awsome" topic.

I kind of bought a new (well used) bow from some guy on archery talk. I sent him a check... hopefully he does not screw me. I don't think so.

Anyway... my wife was all like "go ahead honey... buy the new bow". My reaction was to purchase the bow. Duh, oh course.

After a couple of hours... I realized that she's going to the spa tonight$$$!!!

P.S. - Its a Hoyt UltraTec

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
It's all about balance. Doing the same thing with the gun I want.

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Females are very smart like that!!! Now don't tell her about the new arrows, heads, sight, and quiver you'll now need. You'll be ahead of the game![up]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Don't be jealous!!! ;):D It's not very becoming.

I hope the bow works out for you. The UltraTec is a really good bow from what I've heard. Then again, all Hoyt's are great bows.

David

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Everytime I go away on a hunting or fishing trip, which is too often according to my wifes friends (they all have non-hunting husbands who think that golf counts as a day in the great outdoors), I come home and there is a new piece of furniture..I know she has been looking at leather chairs for the sitting area. I have a feeling one will be there when I return from the Catskills next month..Two years ago I returned from Wyoming and I had a new living room set..She has been encouraging me to take that elk trip I have been dreaming about, I am just afraid of what will be waiting when I return..

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I am just afraid of what will be waiting when I return
New Husband.:D

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have a 5 shotguns but no over and unders. So last year I bought my wife a Beretta 686e with the intent she would go skeet shooting with me and hopefully some bird hunting. Well that lasted 2 trips and now I have a brand new Beretta 686e.:D Maybe next year I will get her the Xtrema 2.:D

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
I have a 5 shotguns but no over and unders. So last year I bought my wife a Beretta 686e with the intent she would go skeet shooting with me and hopefully some bird hunting. Well that lasted 2 trips and now I have a brand new Beretta 686e. Maybe next year I will get her the Xtrema 2.
You have the same LOP as your wife?[confused]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts