New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
it goes to show how far down the tube (no pun intended) this country has gone when we have a parade for a dead child molestor in a gold coffin, and celeberties standing and weeping.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
did you guys hear that they melted mj down to just liquid plastic and made legos so all the kids can play with him now

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Its kind of disheartening when we have soldiers dieing for our country and yet MJ's death is the biggest thing right now.[wallmad]

I for one am more affected by hearing of kids, people dieing with cancer, soldiers dieing in battle, then this nonsense on TV.

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's because not too long ago the gene pool in the US was contamined by lemmings, and we have very few people left with balls in this country, are capable of independent thinking. In DC this weekend, I proudly wore my NRA hat and anxiously waited for a comment. Only ones I got were accolades! Must have been all the out of towners there.

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
My TV set works fine. Perhaps it's your remote control that's causing the problems and not the TV set. Stop turning on the news and put on a hunting/fishing show or the Yankee game. Still no mention of Jackson on the Outdoor Channel or on the YES Network.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Perhaps it's your remote control that's causing the problems and not the TV set.
i agree[lol]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.