New Jersey Hunters banner

my treestand spot :(

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  tommy 
#1 ·
Well here are some pics I took with my cel phone cam the other night from my stand.

Unfortunately a crazy situation occurred last night and I can not hunt there tommorow [sad]

See less See more
#9 ·
Thats private land that belongs to my family. They just acquired the land last christmas.

Problem was some deranged lunatic decided to leave a bag with the names of some police personnel and apparently their stolen watches in the entrance friday night, thankfully he was inside the business in the front of the property and was caught on tape. Originally I was asked to refrain from going into the property until the police investigation was over but he was caught late last night so I was allowed in.

Mystic - sorry the pics are blurry I hung my stand and thought the view was cool and the only camera I had was on my cel phone. Those were my original plots that got destroyed but I put new seed down, and saw some sprouts today.

Unfortunately, I spent 5:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2-7:30 in the stand hoping to just see any deer. But nothing. I know somethings back there because something ate 50 pounds of corn in one week. Unless it was the crazy man eating it ;)

I have to get one of you experienced guys to take me out on a scouting trip so I can figure out where the natural areas the deer are at.

Although no does for me today, it was one of the most relaxing days in a while.

Dennis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.