New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well My 10 year old Did it again. His first day out with a bow he gets a doe. First day out for Pheasant he gets a rooster and hen, Now first day ever with a gun he gets a nice buck. I saw this deer alot during bow he was a 5 pt. Thank god the side with 3 pts stood.

So at 7am I see movement, I'm in the same stand as my son who was sleeping,LMAO not used to getting up at 4:30 am And he couldnt fall asleep last night he was so pumped up. So I tell him deer get your gun, as I see the deer I finally see antlers, then I finally see the 3 pts and I tell him Shooter. Now my heart starts racing, So the deer is walking broadside about 40-50 yds away and stops and looks right at Lukas. my son has his gun up but there's a tree in the way, deer starts walking and stops again and I hear the gun go off. Deer ran about 30 yds and piled up. Mam oh man This is better then the biggest buck I ever took, My son could not stop shaking, smiling from ear to ear. This is the year I"ve been waiting for since Dec 26,2000. The day My son get's out and becomes a little sportsman. Great Job Lukas I Love you[up][up][up][up]

·
Banned
5,319 Posts
Awesome...congrats...[up]love the shirt he is wearing...looks like he is turning in to a hunting machine

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Give him a high 5 for me!!! Way to go Lukas! And our team gets some points!!

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Great job!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts