New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys and remember if you need tickets to anything that requires a ticket come to me. We also handle anything else you might be needing entertainment wise.

·
Banned
4,539 Posts
Oneshot...Just an idea My parents 50th anniversary is coming up, They live in sussex county. Older folks dont use the internet so I'm putting together a book of "local" resturaunts, the menu, and the directions. If I could have bought something specific to Sussex/Morris/Pasaic counties I would have paid, it's a royal PITA finding and printing all that stuff.

I'll include $500 or so prepaid Visa to go aloing with the personalized dining guide.

I think it's a unique gift, not sure how many others would be interested but feel free to use my idea.

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
New wave travel agency[up] Advertise in the travel section and see what happens. Lots of people don't bother, good luck with the venture. I love stuff like this. This is America at its best[up] Might consider setting up hunting trips for this site LoL

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GVS, i live in sussex county as well. Not a bad idea, there are local dining guides though, may have saved you a bit of time. I'm not sure i completely follow your idea? smackdown, give me a call whenever or pm me, and i would love to do hunting trip no really my market for this site though haha i do some fishing trip though for people who want to get out of the city , usually take them myself. We don't really do traveling though its more of full service entertainment management. For instance group of guys throwing a bachelor party 2 weeks ago, hmmmm how bought tickets to the playboy mansion for summer fest?? SOLD! hahah now thats a sweet bachelor party! they are really excited

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no i grew up in Branchville in sussex county where i still live, my co owner grew up there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.