New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I can't help it but I'm going to have to brag about my girlfriend. Sorry. For my birthday, yesterday, my girlfriend bought me a laydown blind for goose hunting. She knows that I've gone before and had to make a make-shift rig in order to do it, but had fun anyway. Well, she bought me a Cabelas Interceptor.

What can I say, I just love the gal.

David

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
[up]

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Oh oh sounds like you're being set up for something big...watch out!;)

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Oh oh sounds like you're being set up for something big...watch out
I think she wants to stay.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Shes buttering you up. there must be a shoe sale coming up at Nine west;)...watch out my friend!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Another man falls for the subtle ways of the all elusive women!!!!! He will be down on one knee in no time...the grip on the &$%$* is tightening as we speak!;)

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
If it was MS. Lakosky, you'd all do it !!:D:)

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
It's her way of leading you to her bait pile. Proceed with caution!:D

·
Registered
546 Posts
HAppy Birthday Yoda! Not all women are shoe shoppers or have other motives.

I painted our bedroom in a hunting theme when Luknikk went on a hunting trip 2 years ago, just because I know he loves this stuff. How many other women do you know that go to bed every night with 2 deer heads hanging on their bedroom wall????

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
2 deer heads hanging on their bedroom wall
I'm working on it. The wife actually said I can put up my cousins black squirrel.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all. Ah, my girl has always been a true sweetheart. I think I could live with that.

Besides, you're all jealous :D

David

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Mine bought me everything until I married her now it seems like payback time :) I have not got anything since ???? IT"S ALL A PLOY IN THERE FAVOR!!!

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
lol my wife now knows that its Gift Certificates to my favorite sporting good store for me.
I think I nailed my point home when I opened up one of her gifts That was a nice silk shirt and asked "does this come in camo"? She no longer tries to suprise me. :D

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Thats nothing. You should have seen what she got me for my birthday! ;)

Just kidding! :p That was pretty cool of her.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts