New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Great video [up]
How far did she run, the shot seemed a little high and far back .
Yea, I noticed it cause I watched it Over and Over and Over
Nothing better on TV this morning :p

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The entrance hit alittle high and back but she only went 60yrds and i was able to hear her crash in the thickets.... I ended up getting the top of both lungs and coming out lower on the other side.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I don't if its my computer at work or what, but I couldn't see your arrow. I think you shot at the doe on the right but am not sure.

David

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
I wish I could figure out to transfer the video, b/c I took some pretty neat footage of a 4 pointer last saturday...it was mini dv if anyone has suggestions

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
BTW, how did you get it taped? Did you tape it or did you have a friend do it for you?

David

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sq2hunter, maybe after the season I can bring or send you my tape and you can do some files for me?
Would not be a problem.....sorry to not resond faster.....i just noticed this now.....kind of slow!:D Mystic....it would not be a problem if you have it on Mini DV format....let me know

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Does anyone know if and how you can transfer from a vhs to computer. I have a video of a dandy 10 pointer I shot last year that I would like to show you guys..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts