New Jersey Hunters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had 2 women from the UK give me some lip yesterday as I was headed into the bank. They happened to see my Hunters Hat and said "What is it about American's...All they want to do is kill"

I turned to both and said very loud...." Why don't you both hop on the next flight back to the UK, you see I am American and I don't have to listen to your S**T"!! They where appauled and stromed away in a huff LOL[up]

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I turned to both and said very loud...." Why don't you both hop on the next flight back to the UK, you see I am American and I don't have to listen to your S**T"!! They where appauled and stromed away in a huff LOL
If it wasn't for us Americans and our need to kill everything, they'd be speaking German now!!!
Screw em'''

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wanted to say that but they would have said World War II was our fault or that it never happened at all. You know how these "Liberal Thinkers" like to rewrite history.

G

·
Dave, I would like to shake your hand[up], screw these jerks......They are pissed cause we killed there A** back in the day....F**K the queen

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Well done Dave. I would of told them that at least I don't have to stand by while my wife and daughter gets rape by home invaders and not be able to do anything about it. In the UK firearms are a no-no and the criminals are protected by the law. If you shoot a criminal in your house the criminal has the right to suit you. Guns are becoming a thing of the past in the UK. That is why London has the highest crime rate in the world.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
That's kind of weird. The Brits are actually one of the few countries who have and continue to stand up for our work over in the mid-east. I think you just happened to come across a couple of b!tches.

Well said.

David

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The majority of the people in the UK are good people. I have a number of friends there. But just like in the United States, the UK has its fare share of Liberals/Anti's. It really pisses me off when I here people go off on America and Americans. I have had any number of confrontations with Liberals/Anti's in my life and I DO NOT BACK DOWN.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
[up]

you have to sort of feel for the male anti's. it's probably the only way the can get laid......[down]:D

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
[up]:D

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
As a Brit, I can't agree with any "screw the Queen" crap, however, I do agree with yoda4x4, you just happened to come across a couple of bitches and I applaud your response.

Bitches ain't a UK monopoly, though. How's about the number of dried up crones that make up the bulk of the anti ranks? What most of the anti idiots over here don't realise is that hunting was and still is predominantly restricted to the aristocracy/very rich in the UK (and throughout Europe for that matter) in fact at one time peasants could be killed for hunting deer. The fact that anyone over here can hunt is a tremendous freedom and to me it is one of the best things about this country.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.