New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With much regret my Brother passed away after suffering a cardiac arrest on Saturday morning. Paramedics revived him but due to lack of oxygen before their arrival, he suffered brain damage not sustainable for life. We allowed him to peacefully go to God, and donated his organs to those who needed them. I know he is at peace and I pray those families who receive his organs will gain peace knowing that his sacrifice will allow them to lead normal lives. Thank you all in advance for your support as I know you all have hearts of gold.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Sorry for you loss chef. Family will be in my prayers.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Organ doners and their familys are golden because even in their worst moments of greif they can think of others.
Take comfort in the fact that more than just your brothers spirit lives on.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Jeff, broke my heart when I saw on FB. Lots of prayers and good thoughts to you and your family. My deepest sympathies. It is a blessing to so many that his organs were donated.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
So sorry for your loss, he will live on in the lives he helps save and I'm sure he'll be right there pushing that 1st buck right down the perfect trail for you.

Many prayers for you and your family, be strong and reach out if need be, plenty of brothers on here for you.

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
So very sorry for your loss brother. Prayers and thoughts.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.