New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at 9 am today my boy calls me while I am plowing and says he wants to go goose hunting with his friend, I am thinking I don't know I am working and not around if he needs help but then I figure what the heck he is old enough so I tell him what decoys, shells and gun to take. the next question was how do I us this call, I laugh then gave him a down and dirty lesson over the phone, after some tries I said good enough if they are def dumb an blind you may get one, well 2 hours later I get a text 2 down then 4 down then limit filled. man I wish I was there to see it. he said they were dumping in to the spread non stop.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice. He must have had a good teacher.
yea I guess I taught him good enough. he said it took them a couple flocks to get the set up right. sounds like they were spotting them so they built some sort of snow fort and it worked like a charm. got to give them credit for thinking out side the box and adjusting the set up on the fly

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Doesn't get any better then that...

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Great job!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Great job

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.