New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other morning I pulled my bow back and the string popped off the lower cam,So out in the field I bent the bow and put the string back on. I just brought it to Simon Peter and he told me the limb was bent and I needed a new bow:):):):), SO I just bought a PSE from there He's transfering all my stuff now. My wife is gonna kick my [no swearing please] the bow was 399.00. They had nicer ones but this was all I could afford right now.What a difference though,I pulled this new bow back and I swear I could watch a entire football game before I get tired. Can't wait to sight it in in a few hours.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Man, I wish you hadn't jumped on a new bow so fast. I have a few sets of PSE limbs and probably could'a saved you lots o' gold. I would have even lent you one, if you'd like.
If it's not to late, let me know
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I have a some bows ( Darton, browning & a few Wings) you could of used. Any of you guys shoot wing bows? Made right in Dover NJ

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Deerseason Widow,
I'm sure he didn't want to buy a new bow [confused]. And think, it was an investment ;).

luknikk,
Sorry about losing the bow. Maybe you can pick up another limb for it and have a backup.

David

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
If your the same guy, thanks for the good deal on that gps you sold me. Its worked wonders from fishing to hunting!!!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I don't think he told her. I think he forgot she has her own sign in name for this site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts