New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

here is my oldest catching one of her 7 sunnies today! we had a blast! she's 3 so after 45 minutes she was done with fishing. she then took out her makeup bag and did her nails...lol

we were over at spruce run. it doesn't matter how long it was but i loved it and she was so happy to catch all the fish.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir! i hear ya. here is a pic of her doing her nails while fishing....lol

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as you can see they are all dirty. she was all about playing in the water with the mud.

the party was great man. thanks again for inviting us. all she talks about is the pony rides and princess barbie.

Jim is the man!!![up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL!!!!!

DOH!!! so your checking out my legs are you...lol

i actually got sunburn yesterday. Paige's preschool had a cl [no swearing please] trip to the Land of Make Believe yesterday. went spent the day there and got sunburn.

but for you Jim i'll try to get a tan.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i am Mystic. my kids are great and the time we spend together is awesome. the Mrs. says the girls won't be hunting but i say if they ask and want to go i will take them. but i won't push it on them. my 3 year old loves seeing the deer.

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you keep taking her with you, she will want to hunt. My daughter finally got over her fear of shotguns and got her license this year. I didn't push her at all. Every year though when hunter education time comes around I ask.....do you want to hunt this year? She didn't get a bird but she had a blast! and she can't wait to try again:D
Nice pictures and thanks for posting them.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah my oldest...she is 3 gets made when i go because she also wants to go. we'll see as she gets older. but i won't push her.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i might add, my 19 month old handles the fishing pole very well. Must take after the ol' man! :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
GREAT PICS WOJ !!!! Keep up the GREAT work with both little ladies, and the youngin' on the way!!!!

I can now put your daughter's face to the "voice" and all of the excitement and screaming "...I got one, I got one..." and "...I need another worm, Daddy..." when I was on the cell with you that day !!!! :D

It sounded like she was having such a blast, and you sounded (through the many "huffs and puffs" and "....hold on a minutes...") like you were having a blast, also!!!! [smirk]

But, I'm a little confused about your above post!!![confused]

i might add, my 19 month old handles the fishing pole very well. Must take after the ol' man!
Does that mean that she has gotten as good as the "ol' man" at brushing the dust off of her rod and gear before going out fishing, also?!?!??!?!?:D:D:D

For as little fishing as you've done in these past few months, maybe you might just be taking after her by hanging out and playing with Barbie Dolls with her, 'cuz I'm sure that is where she spends most of her time, and I haven't fished with you in quite sometime because there's always something goin' on!!!!:D

Also, I haven't heard any stories of, nor have I seen any great monster Tiger Trout other than that one fish that you've posted all over this website !!!! :D:D:D

JeryseyJim - It's your turn NOW to take shots at the infamous Woj!!!! [smirk]:D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts