1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
im with u!!!! totally sucked

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Its simple guys put on a nice heavy fur coat and go walk around in 68 degree temps!!That's what deer feel like so being smart they wait until late night when temps dip a bit.Next week so far looks much cooler.We shall see!

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
Its simple guys put on a nice heavy fur coat and go walk around in 68 degree temps!!That's what deer feel like so being smart they wait until late night when temps dip a bit.
[up]Got catch them the first and last half hour. Or get down into the valleys where the cold air lasts a lil longer. Swamps are cool till the sun hits them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I saw quite a few yesterday with the bow on my private land in jackson. They were all coming in from the opposite direction they normally do and bedding down. I guess the usual poachers were pushing them to me when they were going onto the posted township property next to mine [wallmad]Many of them bring there kids there for youth day to continue their family tradition of tresspassing[down]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.